Payroll & Personnel Lead (98284)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Ensures payroll is executed in accordance with Market business and legal requirements.
- Responsible for issues management, and the initiation of data collection in reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate controls and audits are in place and carried out as agreed.
- Performs regular reviews of measurements/metrics in Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & KPIs
- Manages and oversees Time management, Training & Learning as well as Personnel and ensures accurate and timely services
- Manages any issues in the governmental documents related to employees
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable univerisity.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with 2 years of supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge and understanding of Egypt insurance and tax laws and legislation
|Created on||27 Mar 2019|
|Last updated on||02 Apr 2019|
|You applied on|