Fleet Manager (97922)
|Logistics and Transportation|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Katameya, Cairo, Egypt|
- Prepare the distribution schedule of vehicles.
- Fuel purchase and dispensing, automotive parts warehousing, rental and lease sourcing.
- Responsible for overall maintenance activities.
- Follow up on trucks daily breakdowns and perform monthly breakdowns analysis for all branches.
- Follow up on regular basis with third parties regarding clear service level agreement & evaluation
- Lead a team of technicians to maximize their performance and efficiency.
- Provide technical support to all cooling supervisors and technicians across all branches.
- Plan and organize periodic maintenance & annual renewal.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Good command of English.
|Created on||26 Mar 2019|
|Last updated on||26 Mar 2019|
|You applied on|