Elementary IT Teacher (96477)
|Teaching and Academics|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Education, Training, and Library|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Plan, evaluate, and teach using current best practice.
- Provide accurate assessments with supporting evidence.
- Create lesson plans aligned to the curriculum.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure goals are being met.
- Prepare required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Inform parents of the learning process via e-mail, trimester reports, and conferences.
- Consult with administrators to administer MAP tests to students
- Attend seminars, sessions related to professional development as well as meetings.
- Maintain student records.
- Maintain discipline in class and during out-of-class activities.
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science or related majors from reputable university.
- Masters or PHD degrees are plus.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in IT teaching preferably in international schools.
- Fluent English speaking is a must
|Created on||21 Mar 2019|
|Last updated on||21 Mar 2019|
|You applied on|