|Training and Development|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for customers.
- Offer specific training programs to help employees maintain or improve job skills.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals and guides
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Develop alternative training methods if the expected improvements are not seen.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors.
- Evaluate modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual to optimize training effectiveness, training costs, or environmental impacts.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience preferable in GCC .
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||10 Mar 2019|
|Last updated on||10 Mar 2019|
|You applied on|