|Director (10-20 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible to oversee both the Data Management as well as Data Science teams as part of their duty to carry out the set data strategy.
- Engage with all company stakeholders in topics such as data governance...etc
- Work with business teams on data use cases which will involve dealing with external partners of the company.
- Responsible for the company's data architecture, including structures that guide how data are collected, stored, transformed, and shared as well as supporting the integration and mining of data sets, connecting data from different sources.
- Leads data governance strategy, managing data as a strategic asset and in compliance with industry regulatory requirements.
- Leads data driven projects involving timelines, customer and vendor relationships, and budgets to ensure projects are delivered within the context of established budget, timeline and impact goals.
- Maximizes Data Quality and Data Warehousing to help the business leader making more informed decisions.
- Navigates Unstructured and Big Data Including social media, emails, social records, pictures as well as collecting inventory of all that unstructured data.
- Responsible for the Business Intelligence Delivery
- Establishes Business Performance Metrics
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science, Business Administration or any related majors.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience preferably in financial services or insurance fields and business development background is a must.
- Excellent Command of English
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
|Created on||10 Mar 2019|
|Last updated on||10 Mar 2019|
|You applied on|