Internal Audit & Compliance Head (92456)
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Maadi, Cairo, Egypt|
6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt
- Manage the independent risk-based Audit function for the company to be an objective review body of the control environment.
- Partner with all business lines to improve the control environment across the company by establishing a solid control framework
- Operate as a consultant to all business lines helping them in setting comprehensive Risk environment & realistic remediation plans when needed.
- Monitor progress of audit findings closure and provide regular reporting to the Board.
- Act as the lead face in embedding all regulatory requirements within the company's processes, and update all the company's team members with regulatory changes timely.
- Monitor and report progress in achievement of plan
- Under take adhoc audit assignments and investigations as directed by ALC Board or senior management
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing policies and procedures, give recommendations for improvements and validate implementation effectiveness
- Establish regular review processes based on Risk severity of various operations and manage periodical reporting on audit findings
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CIA, CPA or ACCA holders is preferred.
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in financial services out of which 10 in an audit function
|Created on||06 Mar 2019|
|Last updated on||06 Mar 2019|
|You applied on|