Investigation Senior Officer (92455)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Responsible of preparing detailed investigation reports about the existing and proposed clients including market, banks and financial institutions. He is also responsible for obtaining and reporting the CBE and I-Score monthly reports.
- Regular field visits to the existing and proposed clients in order to assess the clients’ main operation, and gather all possible information needed to conduct a reliable Credit Information Report. Information should cover (on best effort basis)
- Obtaining all required documents from the clients, which are essential to prepare a detailed report about the client and its operation.
- Obtaining detailed information about the client from the market through its competitors and suppliers in order to help credit and business to assess the client’s risk.
- Obtaining detailed information from other financial institutions (Leasing companies /or banks) in order to help credit and business to assess the client’s risk.
- Extract Protesto and Bankruptcy certificates for company’s existing and new customers.
- Renewal of the investigation report every 6 months as per policy or when requested by the Credit risk Dept.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Min 3 – 7 years of experience in same field.
|Created on||06 Mar 2019|
|Last updated on||06 Mar 2019|
|You applied on|