Operations Officer (92453)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Prepare Lease contract and ensure the completion and security validity of the documents
- Responsible for maintaining strong follow-up reports on monthly bases
- Preparing all related documents of the contract and reviewing the annual insurance condition
- Responsible for maintaining proper filling system for all the documents
- Maintain solid safekeeping process (securities are kept safely in a fireproof cabinet – Ensure dual custody concerning fireproof cabinets…etc.).
- Ensure proper execution for lease transactions according to the credit approval and the approved deviations.
- Responsible to review and approve the insurance conditions related to the leased assets and Follow up the annual renewal of the insurance policies with the Business Department.
- Maintaining proper filling & archiving system for all documents (security and contracts file) and correspondences.
- Responsible to deliver contract to the legal department in order register Contracts at the Egyptian Financial Services Authority and follow up with them the authentication.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or related fields.
- 2-4 years of experience in Credit Administration (Banking/ Leasing).
- Excellent command of English language
|Created on||06 Mar 2019|
|Last updated on||06 Mar 2019|
|You applied on|