|Accounting and Auditing|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Define and monitor implementation of AP plans and objectives, in line with the company strategy.
- Manage and monitor the performance service level agreements (SLA’s) and indicators of services (KPI's); Analyse and disseminate periodic reports
- Drive action plans to correct deviations in services and process improvement
- Identifies and leads the resolution of the issues in Accounts Payable that affects the performance or service in a cooperative way with the Markets, customers and the support units of the AOA
- Performs sense checking before executing on-bank line approval of vendor payment files.
- Manage AP processes of the AOA market within the requirements of time, cost and quality, in collaboration with Transition Team
- Negotiate and prioritise the projects in transition, as well as develop new projects for the transfer of services and process improvement.
- Plan, manage and monitor AP structure, staffing, methods and procedures to achieve goals and objectives
- Develop and lead a strong AP team to deliver the right service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously motivates, develops, coaches and trains Supervisors and Associate in order to maintain effectiveness.
- Promote AP awareness within the Community
- Develop and maintain a strong network with AP Stream Leads from others, sharing and leveraging experiences
- Bachelors Degree from a repeatable University
- Prior experience (10+ years) in Finance, with 5+ years in Accounts Payable
- Project experiences in accounting process migration, applications / systems implementation, and process improvements
- Strong in managing and developing people
|Created on||03 Mar 2019|
|Last updated on||07 Mar 2019|
|You applied on|