|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt|
- Assess in a timely manner, the CAs and related ratings/scorings prepared at the CAU and ensure compliance of (CAs) to credit policies/ program.
- Design and maintenance of credit rating/scoring models and policies.
- Achieve credit quality goals by maintaining level of credit policy exceptions within prescribed ratios.
- Establishment and development of portfolio management and risk reports.
- Identify triggers, either internally or externally, that would give an early warning on a potential weakness developing in any of relationships.
- Recommend downgrade of risk rating and the amount of required provisions and write-offs and advise to Provisioning Committee.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in leasing or corporate banking sectors.
- Excellent command of both spoken & written English.
|Created on||25 Feb 2019|
|Last updated on||25 Feb 2019|
|You applied on|