|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Establish a strong relation of trust by professionally answering client inquiries and settling disputes, and resolving always adhering to the department and company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with clients through various channels (emails, calls, fax and face to face).
- Liaise with the concerned internal department to resolve client issues and get required information.
- Keep daily record of transaction and communications with clients and other departments.
- Follow up on the progress of requested tasks from other departments.
- Escalate critical cases of client grievance and delayed responses from other internal department to the client service manager always after all possible solutions within authority have been referred to and failed.
- Stay up to date with the latest happenings and events on both the company level and market level.
- Extract all reports for CRM System.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
- 1-2 Years of experience in the field of Customer relations/service.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Customer oriented
|Created on||17 Feb 2019|
|Last updated on||17 Feb 2019|
|You applied on|