|Accounting and Auditing|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Analyze different categories of accounts in the balance sheet while justifying/identifying the pending and aging items.
- Follow up with the concerned departments (AP/AR/ES/Market) on the pending/aging items for settlements.
- Post manual journal entries (Rule based/market requests).
- Responsible to report end of each month the final balances per each account will full breakdown , comments & actions for resolution.
- Update & Share the required dashboards with your respective markets to highlight the progress & focus areas
- Process fixed assets workflows in term of Scrapping , retirement & Impairment.
- Run & post the PEC system runs (foreign currency re-evaluation , AP/AR regrouping entries & GRIR accruals ).
- Respond to the market queries/requests on the GMBs in a timely manner.
- Populate and report the full Income statement and Balance sheet schedules in CACT tool.
- Populate and report the Globe Package’s schedules.
- Support in applying new methodologies/tools recommended from the global team
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration, Accounting, Finance from a Reputable University.
- 0-2 years of Experience.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||10 Feb 2019|
|Last updated on||10 Feb 2019|
|You applied on|