Treasury Accountant (87296)
|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
- Prepare entry of leasing bookkeeping on ERP system.
- Prepare outstanding balances Reports for leasing clients.
- Prepare calculation for early settlement or part cancellation and total loss Calculation.
- Review bookkeeping of checks on the system.
- Prepare analysis for leasing claim and other credit leasing balances
- Monitor and handle the bank facility transaction for opening LCs or finance new contract.
- Release checks or Transfers for Pending Payables to Suppliers, Service Provider or Vendors.
- Responsible for File and Organize Rules of (JVs, PVs, RVs).
- Responsible for general ledger, journal entries and short-term investments.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience in accounting filed.
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic.
|Created on||05 Feb 2019|
|Last updated on||05 Feb 2019|
|You applied on|