HR Contact Center Associate (87009)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Provides first level phone and webform assistance on various types of Employee Services query and/or requests.
- Escalates queries and requests accordingly to the next tier level or Team Lead and make necessary actions to ensure that the case will be resolved.
- Performs Basic SAP Maintenance such as Address Changes and Personal Data Changes base on the call requests and always refer to process documentation for instructions.
- Communicates with highest standards of quality and professionalism.
- Continuously enhance expertise and knowledge on all Employee Services processes and tools. In line with this is the ability to effectively communicate, provide instructions and options to employees/callers.
- Understands the case management process, instructions and documentations.
- Communicates any change/update requests on Knowledge Base information to team lead.
- Initiates updates on process documentation (SR) on any procedural and informational changes for approval
- Improves activities and processes continuously to increase efficiency in the workplace.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or any relevant major.
- Excellent command of English.
- from 0-2 years of relevant experience.
|Created on||03 Feb 2019|
|Last updated on||04 Feb 2019|
|You applied on|