Brand Analyst (85681)
|Research and Development|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Manufacturing and Production|
|Cairo-Ismailia Road, Cairo, Egypt|
- Monitoring the sales performance and building a solid ground for decision-making.
- Proving all needed data and reports for the sales, marketing, finance and supply-chain teams.
- Providing monthly sales summary reports to company management.
- Analyzing brand evolution per channel for current month vs. previous year's same month sales.
- Analyzing brand coverage and evolution per region for current month vs. previous year's same month sales.
- Analyzing returns movement and working on action plans with the sales team to ensure meeting company policy and contract terms.
- Prepare sales forecasts, collects and analyze data to evaluate current sales goals.
- Monitor closely the performance of SKU’s and which categories/collections need to be developed.
- Prepare yearly/monthly master plan for sales / production quantities.
- Assists in the development of sales quotations and forecasts for the sales team.
- Prepare the purchasing plan for outsourced SKU’s.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- 6-8 years’ experience in a similar role in retail industry
- Fluent English is a must
|Created on||29 Jan 2019|
|Last updated on||03 Feb 2019|
|You applied on|