Production Director (85670)
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Manufacturing and Production|
|Cairo-Ismailia Road, Cairo, Egypt|
- Manage all activities within the production process, including maintenance and the workforce.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Analyze budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Investigate production issues and develop resolutions.
- Determine equipment, material and manpower requirements for project execution.
- Develop project budget and maintain expenses within the budget.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality standards.
- Monitor production activities and adjust schedules for on-time delivery.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Develop production program and guidelines to support company objectives.
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels and assign daily workload to team members.
- Ensure that team follows company policies and safety standards.
- Organize job trainings to team members to achieve production goals.
- Schedule equipment maintenance and inspection on regular basis.
- Suggest process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from reputable university.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in FMCGs or Manufacturing sectors and continuous process manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Solid experience of successful hands on leadership in executing Continuous Improvement/Lean efforts.
|Created on||29 Jan 2019|
|Last updated on||03 Feb 2019|
|You applied on|