Protection Consultant (83996)
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
Downtown, Cairo, Egypt
Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt
Sidi Gaber, Alexandria, Egypt
- Identify & approach prospects using referrals from local community, personal contacts, established professional network, and leads.
- Determine clients’ particular protection needs and financial situation by scheduling face to face appointments
- Provide positive impact to clients by determining their evolving financial & protection needs during their lifetime, these include insurance, savings, and retirement plans
- Ensure consistent multi-equipment protection solutions consisting of Life, Health and General insurance products to clients
- Achieve targets through set KPIs and objectives
- Advance product knowledge through regular training and on the job learning.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
|Created on||23 Jan 2019|
|Last updated on||29 Jan 2019|
|You applied on|