|Marketing and PR|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Marketing budget planning of distributors in accordance with annual strategy and targets, distribution of the budget per planned activity and item.
- Planning, implementation, follow up and control of marketing activities in accordance with sales strategy and product specifications and in compliance with brand CI. Coordination of agency relations and agency performance follow up.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient ROI is maintained at all times in terms of marketing investments and plans.
- Implementation of different kinds of activities for end customers in accordance with brand strategy: purchasing of media and advertisement, merchandising campaigns, sales campaigns, communication, research and purchasing of promotional materials, catalogue and brochure preparation and production. Coordination and communication with all relative departments, agencies and other parties in regards with the above-mentioned issues.
- Implementation of different kinds of activities for distributors: shop decoration and POP support, preparation and production of distributor catalogues and brochures, support for sales techniques and other kinds of trainings for distributor, mystery shopper survey implementation and communication with all relative departments, agencies and other parties accordingly.
- Knowledge of Digital platforms and experience with creation and implementation of Digital strategies.
- Partner with regional brand management to provide support in developing marketing plans, preparing reports and achieving joint targets.
- Lead local creative strategy, campaign planning, and execution: Develop locally relevant brand, channel and shopper/consumer programming and tools in concert with regional brand team and in cooperation with sales, finance, and legal teams.
- Identify, create plan and execute locally relevant brand building activities: event sponsorships, innovation launches, local media and on-premise activations.
- Working closely with the distributor, activate and execute monthly promotional calendar and brand in-store activity and retail marketing, on-brand, and on-budget.
- Develop and activate appropriate activity and campaigns through to execution working with appointed shopper and retail marketing agencies.
- Drive Excellent Outlet Execution against KPI’s for Emerging Global Brands across the country.
- Partner with and manage creative, digital, PR and stand agencies as appropriate to execute local marketing activities, including sampling, events, sponsorship or other locally identified volume and/or brand building activities.
- Analyze and present category data to provide insight and provide informed category management decisions.
- Bachelor Degree of Marketing or related degree from reputable university
- A minimum of 10 years experience, 5 years of which in a similar role, and knowledge of the household appliance industry, competing brands and products is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Good computer skills, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in building and leading a marketing team
|Created on||14 Jan 2019|
|Last updated on||14 Jan 2019|
|You applied on|