|Accounting and Auditing|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Create and Maintain Customer: Set-up new Customers and maintain existing Customers.
- Cash Application: Allocates Customer’s payment into their specific Accounts.
- Claims and Deductions Management: Facilitates the timely identification and resolution of Customer’s Claims and Deductions.
- Order Hold Management: Generates Blocked Order Report, conducts analysis in accordance with the Market’s credit policies and initiates recommendations through workflow.
- Collections: Conducts intensive collection activities and follow-up of overdue accounts and escalates problematic accounts to the Market.
- Reporting: Carries out reporting activities in accordance with AR Library of Reports.
- Customer Service: Attends to Customer’s queries and ensures timely resolution and escalates to respective resolution owner’s.
- Continuous Improvement: Participates in various AR Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Others: Performs Accounts Receivable related tasks assigned whenever necessary.
- Receives claims and correspondences from Customers.
- Analyses the nature of claims and correspondences.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or any relevant major.
- English or French Fluency is a must.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
|Created on||13 Jan 2019|
|Last updated on||13 Jan 2019|
|You applied on|