|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible for the entire day-to-day finance and accounts operations of the company.
- Responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting, etc.
- Perform month end accounting activities such as reconciliations & journal entries (suppliers, banks, etc.)
- Develop and maintain an effective inventory tracking system.
- Responsible for payroll activities.
- Responsible for tax filing (VAT, income tax, etc.)
- Responsible for the day-to-day dealing with local administrations and ministries.
- Responsible for the day-to-day dealing with suppliers (e.g. landlord, office management company, public utilities, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business or Related.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ of experience in the same field.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent proficiency in Sage software for Accounts & Payroll.
- Proficient in both English and French (this is mandatory).
|Created on||10 Dec 2018|
|Last updated on||03 Nov 2019|
|You applied on|