Export and Import Counter Officer (77467)
|Logistics and Transportation|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt|
- Issue D/O
- Release Ob/I
- Check clients papers & BL’s authenticity
- Liaise with DDSM desk for invoicing
- Receive the refunds & pass it to DDSM team
- Handle invoices payment with clients
- Check telex release & waybill with Support team for import.
- Issue Express Release for Export.
- Issue local agency Charges.
- Issue letters (IMO / Route letter / amendment letter/ special forms (to order....)
- Issue certificates
- Receive & apply amendments as per customs approval & amend D/O.
- Correct data on the system as per clients correct & actual docs
- Ensure filing & archiving done correctly .
- Release hard b/l copies to customer
- Control unreleased Ob/l
- Handle client requested amendment with SI desk ( export
- Handle client request with other departments
- Bachelor degree of Logistics or related major from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent English is a must
|Created on||03 Dec 2018|
|Last updated on||03 Nov 2019|
|You applied on|