|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Prepares and submits master program of the project in consultation with Project Manager.
- Prepares and submits Planning Data’s to be incorporated into the submittal of Project Progress
- Submits planning report such as preparation of manpower requirements for the project, preparation of material procurement report in accordance with the approved program.
- Prepares cash flow, charts& histogram on planning projects.
- Monitors Progress periodically and compare it with baseline and provide solutions.
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal PMT team as and when required.
- Bachelor degree of civil or architecture engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||27 Nov 2018|
|Last updated on||28 Nov 2018|
|You applied on|