Procurement Engineer (76008)
|Purchasing and Procurement|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Cover the needs of the project's required materials and works.
- Negotiate with subcontractors/suppliers to reach good deals and reach the best agreement among the terms of Quality, Cost & Time.
- Analyze the offers of the suppliers in order to select the most suitable supplier who is able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Follow the purchase orders until delivery and ensure payment is concluded accordingly.
- Review and verify commercial set of documents before the submission to the finance department.
- Update the purchasing follow-up reports on a periodic basis.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English.
- Previous experience in construction sites is an asset.
|Created on||27 Nov 2018|
|Last updated on||27 Nov 2018|
|You applied on|