|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Prepare the detailed project plan through meetings,measure funding to ensure the efficiency of the plan.
- Follow up the progress of work at the sites with the project team on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that the workflow running according to the approved time frame in full compliance with the plans of safety and quality controls.
- Prepare reports on a regular basis regarding the performance of the project compared to set standards.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Manage relationships with projects different consultants.
- Coordinate the different site activities in the project
- Manage site engineers to achieve project goals.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture or Civil engineering.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in site work is a must.
|Created on||27 Nov 2018|
|Last updated on||27 Nov 2018|
|You applied on|