|Management (6-10 years)|
|Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt|
- Support in defining and delivering the project
- Coordinate and execute regular “run-the-business” project activities :
- Track and ensure deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process.
- Manage the various work streams of the projects in terms of prioritization, timelines and resource requirements.
- Ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal/ external teams
- Management of risks and escalation process
- Act as a contact point among the teams they are working in, identifying and making the appropriate links between people, teams, departments, and entity contacts to ensure efficient teamwork and execution
- Prepare and organize presentation materials and articles and ensure appropriate follow-up. this includes regular presentations for the Operational Committees, Steering Committees, etc.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Minimum 5 years experience in Project Management in an international organization
- Good understanding / real interest in healthcare services and medical providers
- Fluent English (French, Arabic are a plus)
|Created on||13 Nov 2018|
|Last updated on||13 Nov 2018|
|You applied on|