|Management (6-10 years)|
|Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt|
- Responsible for the control, management and achievement of the objectives of the Project: Scope, cost, term and quality in consistency with the company's standards
- Responsible for the coordination of all Project stakeholders (technical providers, local architects and engineers, equipment providers, construction companies, local authorities for licensing permits),
- Allowing the right flow of information and consistent communication for them to perform their duties the management of the resources assigned to the Project.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering or Architecture Engineering
- International certifications in Project Management (Project Management: PMP, Price2,..) .
- Minimum 15 years of Project Management
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluent French is a plus
|Created on||12 Nov 2018|
|Last updated on||12 Nov 2018|
|You applied on|