Chief Medical Officer (74155)
|Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt|
- Responsible for implementing all the medical services foreseen in the project.
- Responsible for demonstrating proactivity in challenging and defining the medical services, leadership to drive the medical team, and flexibility and an innovative mindset following start-up working methods.
- Oversee the effective management of medical center
- Responsible for managing clinical operations, liaising between administration and medical staff
- Ensure that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Registered doctor at the Egyptian Medical Syndicate.
- A minimum of a master’s degree in the Medicine field or equivalent (desirable)
- Minimum 10 years or more experience in medical services management
- Sound knowledge of clinical governance and effective system of quality and healthcare management
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- French is a plus.
|Created on||12 Nov 2018|
|Last updated on||12 Nov 2018|
|You applied on|