Nursery Teacher (73907)
|Teaching and Academics|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Education, Training, and Library|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, lunch time and rest time for students.
- Create a fun environment and incorporate educational programs that assist in the children’s development.
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music).
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Bachelor Degree of Education or related majors from reputable university.
- From 0-2 years of relevant experience preferably in international schools.
- Fresh graduates are most welcomed.
- Fluent English speaking is a must.
|Created on||11 Nov 2018|
|Last updated on||11 Nov 2018|
|You applied on|