Commercial Sales Director (73148)
|Director (10-20 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
- Prospecting key account corporate clients and discussing their needs.
- Preparing presentations and proposals for potential corporate clients and calculate investment and ROIs.
- Identifying and resolving client concerns and problems.
- Negotiate transaction closings and support team members if needed.
- Responsible for applying the company policies and strategy in the market.
- Prepare action plans to meet deadlines of achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Support sales team member to close their deals and reach the department objectives
- Monitor the department targeted sales volume.
- Build a good business after selling service
- Interview and hire the right candidates
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in real estate field preferably in commercial sector.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Fluent English is a must
|Created on||01 Nov 2018|
|Last updated on||03 Nov 2019|
|You applied on|