Kindergarten Teacher (72814)
|Teaching and Academics|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Education, Training, and Library|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Teach English Language for Kindergarten.
- Provide stimulating environment for students through practicing quality education, developing personal and academic excellence, tolerance, responsibility, and self-confidence.
- Explain and demonstrate techniques
- Perform works of music, visual arts, read books, and demonstrate activities to children such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to children.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of kindergarten programs.
- Bachelor Degree of Education or related majors from reputable university
- Masters or PHD degrees are desirable
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience preferably in international schools
- Native or Fluent English speaking is a must
|Created on||29 Oct 2018|
|Last updated on||03 Nov 2019|
|You applied on|