|Director (10-20 years)|
|Maadi, Cairo, Egypt|
- Establishing, Setting & creating internal policies, procedures, manuals, evaluation modules & rules. In addition to developing Factoring products and services.
- Managing & guiding the factoring Business development, by enabling the Team to approach new prospects, reviewing credit proposals & memorandums ensuing proper structuring of facilities avoiding compromising on quality of risk & risk policy parameters.
- Monitoring & fine-tuning of subordinates performance to ensure meeting the unit’s annual budget & business scope.
- Targeting prospective – key & strategic - accounts needing structured trade finance for large tickets. In addition to handling & coordinating for syndicated factoring deals.
- Responsible of creating-updating short & long-term business plans & budgets.
- Preparing-reviewing all marketing plans, marketing campaigns, events, seminars, press releases, publications, newsletters, and business agreements.
- Reviewing of all types of periodic/annual reports, such as performance and portfolio analysis reports.
- Responsible of appraising the team-members' performance.
- Remedial management, including; negotiations, restructures, initiations of legal actions if needed & developing/enhancing credit controls & procedures to avoid similarities.
- Voting member in Loan Recovery Committee, Risk Management Committee, which is responsible of approving new facilities & recommending key risk decisions.
- Establish a framework that regulates the existing and prospect customer interaction & contact rules for business development team
- Coach newly hired team members to equip them with required knowledge in regards to policies and procedures, as well as elevating their skills to reach the required performance levels
- Liaise with the Credit Risk and Legal Departments to ensure that all cases are properly discussed, booking process is concluded with acceptable time lines and up to standards
- Actively participate in management meetings and act as a custodian and owner of Interests, Culture, Image and Strategy
- Actively bring the marketing and factoring perspective to the ongoing management of.
- Bachelor degree from a well known university.
- Credit Certificate is a must.
- A minimum of 15 years of cumulative corporate credit lending experience in a business development, out of which 10 years in a corporate banking role and minimum of 5 years in a Factoring leadership role
- In depth knowledge of the Egyptian Factoring Market.
|Created on||25 Oct 2018|
|Last updated on||03 Nov 2019|
|You applied on|