Business Development Assistant Manager (71634)
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Maadi, Cairo, Egypt|
Sheikh Zayed City, Giza, Egypt
- Establishes monthly and weekly sales plans
- Develops relationships with potential referral sources (Vendors)
- Discuss with Risk Management Department& Credit Department credit matters and cases when the need arises.
- Conduct clients’ meetings and site visits to assess business needs, and prepare call memos that summarizes key issues raised during the client call.
- Review full security package documentation in conjunction with Legal Dept. and Credit Admin.
- Responsible for ensuring that all documents required based on the approved facility are available and sent to Credit Admin and related parties (Operation, Treasury and Accounting) before disbursement of funds.
- Prepare memos to be presented to the proper approving authority regarding any exceptions in the approved facilities or security documents.
- Prepare and review reports to monitor accounts movements.
Bachelor degree from a well known university.
Credit Certificate is a must.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Leasing / Banking (Large Corporate Division) Sectors.
Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
Excellent communications / negotiation skills.
Excellent Computer Skills.
|Created on||22 Oct 2018|
|Last updated on||03 Nov 2019|
|You applied on|