Litigation Lawyer (70260)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Garden City, Cairo, Egypt|
- Represents either a plaintiff or a defendant in a civil case.
- Investigate the details of a case and decide to file a lawsuit on a plaintiff’s behalf or gather enough evidence to defend a client against a lawsuit.
- Carries out a preliminary investigation to make sure that there is adequate evidence for filing a lawsuit. Conversely
- This initial investigation can involve finding witnesses, taking their statements, interviewing the client, gathering requisite documents, and investigating the facts leading to the potential case. Apart from this, litigators also engage in pre-litigation and trial settlement discussions for resolution of matters, prior to a lawsuit being filed.
- Draw up legal documents, or manage or advise clients on legal transactions. specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of law.
- Drafting briefs and other legal documents
- Gathering evidence to be used in trial
- Interviewing key witnesses
- Conducting depositions
- Bachelor Degree of Law from reputable university
Minimum 5 years' experience in the same field
Strong background in Litigation and contractual reviewing
|Created on||04 Oct 2018|
|Last updated on||04 Oct 2018|
|You applied on|