Corporate Lawyer (69480)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt
- Drafts bilingual contracts.
- Deals with official authorities/courts upon the request of the Legal Manager.
- Deals with governmental authorities regarding various permits (land, construction, general approvals, corporate work, etc.) in coordination with the management.
- Revises and manages various types of agreements and terms and conditions for different transactions including but not limited to management agreements, lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, partnership agreements, legal settlement agreements, and service agreements.
- Bachelor Degree of Law from reputable university
- 3-5 years' experience in the same field
- Real Estate experience is a plus
- Strong background in Litigation and contractual reviewing
|Created on||27 Sep 2018|
|Last updated on||27 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|