|Management (6-10 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Work as a project manager for the “iRecruitment” project intending to automate the recruitment process.
- Work as a project manager for automating the employees’ benefits requests
- Accountable for providing techno-commercial support of projects for implementing Oracle HCM application as well as for Oracle HCM Support and Oracle HCM R12 Upgrade.
- Managing business requirements analysis, GAP analysis, and solution design of HR business requirements.
- Responsible to provide troubleshooting and Support of the implemented standard and customized solutions related to HCM.
- Conduct Oracle HCM Health Check for Oracle HCM implementations show strength and weaknesses and areas of improvements through conducting SWOT analysis of the Health Check output.
- Developing and delivering Oracle HCM training courses, knowledge transfers and workshops.
- Implement various Oracle HCM Modules
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in ORACLE HCM
- Excellent command of English
|Created on||26 Sep 2018|
|Last updated on||23 Dec 2018|
|You applied on|