|Finance and Investment|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt|
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with Egyptian GAAP & IFRS.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedure.
- Executing internal controls over the Group’s accounting and financial procedures.
- Reviewing accounts receivable aging reports and follow up on collections.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Oversee finance systems managing transaction flows from source through interfaces to general ledger
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts; and manage cash flow.
- Ensure the Group achieves its budgeted financial targets and control/monitor all costs.
- Manage the Group’s cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Coordinate with the tax advisor of the Group and prepare/review any schedules that are required for tax returns as well as auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Supervise all subsidiaries and collect the relevant financial information on a monthly basis.
- Participate as a member of the Finance Committee.
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Minimum 15 years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in healthcare sector.
- Good knowledge of SAP..
|Created on||26 Sep 2018|
|Last updated on||26 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|