|Marketing and PR|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for the company's products.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with the department members and advertising agencies.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in FMCGs.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
|Created on||26 Sep 2018|
|Last updated on||26 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|