|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Reviews, analyzes, evaluates financial data, and performs budget monitoring, projections, cost accounting through IT programs.
- Maintains accurate and timely budget reports on the IT program’s operations.
- Develops models and methodologies to assist IT leadership with critical financial decisions.
- Develops cost accounting and recovery processes while also incorporating the IT program’s resource and time reporting tools.
- Assists with development of financial related procedures for the IT program.
- Interprets state and federal fiscal policies, procedures, and regulations; and maintains knowledge of state and federal funding policies and regulations as they affect the IT operations and project fiscal responsibilities.
- Monitors ongoing project and operational financial data and makes recommendations for net actions based on findings.
- Develops reports and presentations related to budgeting planning, capital project, cost accounting and project allocations.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce form a Reputable University.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a related field.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||23 Sep 2018|
|Last updated on||16 Oct 2018|
|You applied on|