|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develops initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the Information Security, Business Continuity and Quality assurance operation of the IT Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Ensure that compliance concerns within the IT are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; recommends corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the IT Committee and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Monitors and coordinates IT compliance activities to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness and identify trends.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology from a Reputable University.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in IT Compliance or Auditing field.
- Good Knowledge in the systems:
- COBIT 5
- CMMI 2, 3, 4, 5
- ITIL v. 3
- ISO 27000
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||23 Sep 2018|
|Last updated on||23 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|