|Marketing and PR|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Collect, analyze, interpret & present information in order to explore the potential market for a product or service.
- Create and maintain a panel of customers for ongoing user-experience feedback sessions and other customer-centric research opportunities.
- Analyzes customer feedback and behavioral information across the entire customer journey to understand key drivers of satisfaction and develop insights into customer needs and behaviors Identify and deliver recommendations for potential growth drivers.
- Held Retail Audit Induction sessions and conduct desk research, trade interviews, data manipulation, data validation and report writing.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research across several industries to produce full market analysis.
- Assist in managing both strategic and operational closed-loop feedback processes and monitor progress against action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication skills
|Created on||24 Jul 2018|
|Last updated on||24 Jul 2018|
|You applied on|