|Finance and Investment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Gamaleya, Cairo, Egypt|
- Handle and process all aspects of construction payables, including coding, processing contract award worksheets and maintenance of the job cost chart of accounts.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Conduct inventory reserve analysis on a quarterly basis and generate reports for senior management
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Responsible for daily finance operations including managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking matters & collection.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable University.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command in English.
|Created on||16 Jul 2018|
|Last updated on||10 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|