Junior Accountant (62340)
|Finance and Investment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Gamaleya, Cairo, Egypt|
United Arab Emirates
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Responsible for daily finance operations including managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking matters, collection & preparing daily journal etc.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable University.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command in English.
|Created on||16 Jul 2018|
|Last updated on||16 Jul 2018|
|You applied on|