|Finance and Investment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|United Arab Emirates|
- Agree on buying or selling prices at optimal levels for internal and external customers.
- Manage the inventory of precious metal with the internal and external customers’ needs in mind.
- Monitor markets, positions and devise trading.
- Identify opportunities and develop channels for purchase or sale of precious metals.
- Maintain continuous knowledge of current events, market developments and market trends by obtaining information through world news reports, industry news reports and other relevant sources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and trading partners.
- Inform other traders, managers or customers of market conditions, including volume, price, competition, and dynamics.
- Cover for other members of Trading Desk as needed.
- Assist with other duties and special projects, as assigned.
- Handle confidential information with care.
- A Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- Previous experience in trading precious metals is preferred.
|Created on||16 Jul 2018|
|Last updated on||10 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|