|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop and maintain the Compliance manual of the company
- Monitor & notify changes / proposed changes to local regulatory requirements (Compliance/AML/CFT ) and developments in the regulatory environment.
- Provide and assist local management with providing of timely and accurate advice and guidance to the business regarding regulatory requirements and the corporate Legal & Compliance policy.
- Ensure that all activities are comply with applicable laws , rules and regulations.
- Assist local management with development of systems controls for the achievement of compliance with local regulatory requirements and the corporate compliance policy.
- Assist the company with the preparation of the annual compliance risk assessment of Egypt.
- Supporting in the long term growth of the business by providing effective legal advice to manage legal risk.
- Organize and hold the meetings Legal with the carrying out of the monitoring function accordance with the compliance risk assessment.
- Provide timely and accurate status reports in respect of the monitoring carried out.
- Provide and assist regional management with advice and guidance and other relevant staff regarding necessary remediation of Regulatory issues
- Monitor the progress of remedial action undertaken in respect of the regulatory issues identified through the carrying out of compliance monitoring and Data.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience preferably in Insurance or financial services industries
- Bachelor degree from reputable university preferable majoring Law
- Fluency in English is a must
|Created on||26 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||10 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|