|Director (10-20 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- The GM Maintenance Manager shall be subject to the direct general supervision of the Director General of Maintenance and Operation, and their work shall be subject to the general review of the district head for ensuring the completion of their duties in accordance with the general policies.
- Direct supervision of the maintenance supervisors and their subordinates with all facilities, buildings and services of the district.
- Participating in the administrative, technical systems and maintenance plans of all the facilities of the main buildings, and residential facilities as well as the development and training plans for all the departments to ensure the achievement of the highest quality, the lowest costs, and a good comparing to the aspired one.
- MEP experience.
- Participate in the preparation of budgets for maintenance and operation, which include: (labor costs, operating expenses, miscellaneous expenses, depreciation and amortization) in the district reporting all that to the Director General of maintenance, operation and accreditation.
- Responsible for full and complete coordination with government agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field.
- Proven experience of 10-15 years in Maintenance of Residential Compounds.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems; residential compounds industry experience is a must.
- Exposure to administrative processes
- Ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
|Created on||20 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||02 Oct 2018|
|You applied on|