|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Inspect landscaped areas, city trees and project sites to identify repair needs, recommend corrective action, resolve work problems, evaluate work progress and identify additional needs.
- Evaluates employees reporting directly and reviews/approves evaluations for all landscape maintenance personnel.
- Oversees landscape installation and maintenance and conducts periodic field inspections.
- Coordinates, directs and inspects work performed by contractors for facilities/equipment including detailed review of plans and specifications
- Prepares, conducts, and administers safety and training programs; ensures availability of required resources for program operations as budgeted.
- Ensures all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines while ensuring compliance with health and safety standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering.
- Preferably Master’s degree or an MBA from an accredited university.
- 10-15 years of progressively responsible management experience in different phases landscaping construction to maintenance.
- Residential compounds experience is a must.
|Created on||20 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||26 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|