|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Oversee the day to day operations of properties including all phases of maintenance of the common areas to include buildings, grounds and the direct supervision of outside contractors to ensure properties are properly maintained in accordance with company standards and maintenance agreements.
- Responds to city residents’ complaints and issues, serving as the corporate's representative and the corporate office regarding the administration and application of resolving related issues.
- Oversees the resolution of issues with in-house and outside contractors and establishes priorities to ensure maintenance, housekeeping and security, needs are met.
- Planning and coordinating of the tasks required to keep the facilities’ systems operating smoothly and at optimal efficiency
- Liaising with City Hall Manager in developing and adopting processes and policies for emergency awareness.
- Managing and prioritizing tasks recorded in the Facilities Helpdesk and conducting analysis to identify areas of success and actions to be taken.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is a must.
- 7-10 years of progressively responsible management experience in different phases of Facilities Services and residential compounds experience is a must.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic Languages is a must.
|Created on||20 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||26 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|