|Director (10-20 years)|
|Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt|
- Set goals and transform them into specific activities.
- Ability to distribute work between subordinates and to set the operating schedule following up results.
- Preparation of monthly reports on the implementation of the facilities.
- Participation of the Department of Technical Affairs in the adoption of materials.
- Evaluation and follow-up performance of consultant supervisor and contractor site.
- Follow-up on the method of implementation on site and alert the consultant of any errors.
- Follow-up on the consultant's work through site instructions and weekly and monthly reports.
- Submission of reports on the duties of the consultant of the pros and cons.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering.
- 10-15 years of experience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.
- Very Good English Language.
- Able to work Under Stress, Problem Solver and Hard Worker
|Created on||20 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||20 Jun 2018|
|You applied on|