|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Maintaining the overall operations and maintenance section.
- Inspect MEP works in the project and review (design, specifications and installation) and make the required modification and recommending actions if needed
- Prepare monthly reports to the upper management about the project and the important issues and solutions.
- Prepare and monitor the annual budget for operations and maintenance section.
- Check electricity and water consumption on a daily basis and analyze any variation . and record monthly consumptions.
- Monitor spare parts consumption and material required for operations and maintenance.
- Handle and execute client’s requests, comments and complaints.
- Plan and execute the preventive maintenance for the all components in the project such as:
- Infrastructure networks
- Pump Rooms
- Tools and machines
- Swimming Pools.
- Security gates.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Mechanical Engineering is a must.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Residential Compounds.
- Very Good English Language.
|Created on||20 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||26 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|