Costing Manager (61594)
|Finance and Investment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
- Prepares cost estimates of new or special products for establishing selling prices and production forecasts.
- Calculates burden rates and sets up expense budgets for manufacturing and service departments.
- Checks and clears data on labor and materials costs burden and expense items, inventory, and profit and loss adjustments.
- Devises, installs or controls systems for determining unit cost of products or services.
- Distributes costs between the various divisions of management and production.
- Classifies production costs into wages, material and overhead.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience preferably in real
- Bachelor degree in Accounting from a reputable university
|Created on||19 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||19 Jun 2018|
|You applied on|