|Director (10-20 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals and rebuild the infrastructure if needed.
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Inspecting the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identifying the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems
- Managing and administering the existed ERP applications and make sure that they are all effectively used
- Providing proper IT service to the staff and external clients.
- Establishing a solid network security system
- Minimum of 10 years Proven experience as an IT director or similar role
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Excellent command in English
|Created on||19 Jun 2018|
|Last updated on||10 Sep 2018|
|You applied on|